Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Fwd: Thank you for your Correspondence

Sample letter I used from the Safina Center. Dec 21st is the deadline to create a marine safe protection zone for marine and bird life in Long Island Sound which borders long island's North shore ,the Bronx east shore and Connecticut.
Let's be active conservationists!


-----Original Message-----
From: Governor Cuomo <Governor.Cuomo@exec.ny.gov>
To: prosbird <prosbird@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Dec 17, 2019 10:25 AM
Subject: Thank you for your Correspondence


    Thank you for your email. To build a stronger, better New York, we need the participation of citizens like you – sharing your ideas, comments, and concerns. Your input is invaluable to our mission to create a government that works for its people, and I appreciate you taking the time to contribute your feedback.
     
    I want to assure you that your letter has been received and that it will be read and shared with the appropriate members of my staff.
     
    I encourage you to visit my website, www.governor.ny.gov, where you can review my Administration's initiatives and familiarize yourself with my office and your state government. You can also follow us on Twitter at @NYGovCuomo and Facebook at www.facebook.com/GovernorAndrewCuomo for the latest updates.
     
    Thank you again for sharing your perspective and for joining in the effort to build a new New York.
     
    Sincerely,
     
    Governor Andrew M. Cuomo