Clay-colored Sparrow (Spizella pallida) (1)
- Reported Oct 06, 2026 08:10 by Z .
- Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings, New York
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=40.6523083,-73.9904281&ll=40.6523083,-73.9904281
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S399819797
- Comments: "one in the flower meadow early. small warm beige sparrow, cap and back eyeline, but no eyeline eye to beak. paler malar, but not intensely so."
Clay-colored Sparrow (Spizella pallida) (1)
- Reported Oct 06, 2026 08:00 by matt bourke
- Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings, New York
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=40.6523083,-73.9904281&ll=40.6523083,-73.9904281
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S399823428
- Comments: "in the wild flower meadow , increasingly not so rare this season ."
"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns."
— George Eliot
--
- Reported Oct 06, 2026 08:10 by Z .
- Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings, New York
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=40.6523083,-73.9904281&ll=40.6523083,-73.9904281
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S399819797
- Comments: "one in the flower meadow early. small warm beige sparrow, cap and back eyeline, but no eyeline eye to beak. paler malar, but not intensely so."
Clay-colored Sparrow (Spizella pallida) (1)
- Reported Oct 06, 2026 08:00 by matt bourke
- Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings, New York
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=40.6523083,-73.9904281&ll=40.6523083,-73.9904281
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S399823428
- Comments: "in the wild flower meadow , increasingly not so rare this season ."
"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns."
— George Eliot
--