Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
From: membership <email@example.com>
To: \\ <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Tue, Oct 2, 2018 05:30 PM
Subject: Volunteers needed: Oct. 13 Floyd Bennett Field
- Saturday, October 13
- We'll remove invasive weeds from the areas planted last fall and put in additional herbaceous native plants.
- Meet at 9am at the parking lot at the entrance to Floyd Bennett Field. You'll be directed (or brought) to the site from there.
- Bring a lunch and something to drink unless having to leave early.
- Tools will be supplied, but you're welcome to bring a favorite trowel or other planting or weeding tool if you'd like.
- Contact Ron Bourque - by email email@example.com or phone (718) 986-7634 - to let us know you'll be coming. He'll answer any questions too!