Sunday, May 11, 2014

Fwd: a call for help

 

 

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G Android device

 

 

 

------ Original Message ------
From: Judith Pearce
Date: 5/11/2014 10:44 AM
To: prosbird@aol.com;
Cc: Ivis M Faber;
Subject: a call for help

 

Good morning,

A close friend lost her young African Grey parrot yesterday (around 1 pm) from a 22nd floor balcony just east of the B"lyn Bot. Garden. Th ebird was alarmed by a noise and just flew off, first east it seems and then perhaps and then poss. back NW....

My idea is to put an alert out to bird watchers (I"ve also encouraged her to go to the BBG and tell them, also P Park and the zoo.....to get as many eyes as possible up in the trees!

Would you be able to put out a general alert? or do you have a suggestion?
Obviously I would get Ivis (Faber) to be in touch with you (tel?)

My number is 718 638 8962

THank you for any help,

Judith PEarce