-- A very early AMERICAN WOODCOCK was reported in Greenwood cemetery yesterday.
-- The RINGNECKED DUCK Drake was seen in Prospect Lake this afternoon in the southwest section
-- and the PAINTED BUNTING hun near pier 5. Generally the main pedestrian Thruway path behind pier 3 to 5 is its abode. Even pier three grass borders are prime spots. Find the grass,hope for PABU.
-- Posted last reported Sunday
Varied Thrush (Ixoreus naevius) (1)
- Reported Feb 09, 2020 14:35 by Ryan Zucker
- Prospect Park, Kings, New York
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S6
- Comments: "Continuing female-type by the Nethermead Arch. Plump thrush with slaty-bluish upperparts, orange underparts, supercilium, and wingbars. Showed up in the trees in the fading light, then flew off into the Ravine after a few minutes. Photos."