Date: Mon, Aug 31, 2020, 9:56 PM
Subject: [eBird Alert] Kings County Rare Bird Alert <hourly>
*** Species Summary:
- Lark Sparrow (1 report)
Thank you for subscribing to the <hourly> Kings County Rare Bird Alert.The report below shows observations of rare birds in Kings County. View or unsubscribe to this alert at https://ebird.org/alert/summary?sid=SN35645
NOTE: all sightings are UNCONFIRMED unless indicated.
eBird encourages our users to bird safely, responsibly, and mindfully. Please follow the recommendations of your local health authorities and respect any active travel restrictions in your area. For more information visit: https://ebird.org/news/please-bird-mindfully
Lark Sparrow (Chondestes grammacus) (1)
- Reported Aug 31, 2020 07:35 by Shane Blodgett
- Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings, New York
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=40.6523083,-73.9904281&ll=40.6523083,-73.9904281
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S73051098
- Media: 3 Photos
- Comments: "Juvenile bird on path in front of Nibblo mausoleum at Crescent Water"
You received this message because you are subscribed to eBird's Kings County Rare Bird Alert
Manage your eBird alert subscriptions: