Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Mew gull seen Monday,worth checking in days ahead

BUSH TERMINAL PIER PARK location

Digest for Tuesday, December 04, 2018.

1. Mew Gull in Brooklyn...
2. MEW GULL right now @ Brooklyn Terminal Piers Park
3. Re: MEW GULL right now @ Brooklyn Terminal Piers Park

I am finally having an opportunity to review some of the digiscope photos that I obtained of the Mew Gull (Canus Brachyrhynchus). Here is a link to one I uploaded to Flickr https://flic.kr/p/2bX9gbM

Cheers,

Andrew

Subject: Mew Gull in Brooklyn...
From: Andrew Baksh <birdingdude@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 12:44:59 -0500
X-Message-Number: 1

I had a probable MEW GULL at the Brooklyn Army Terminal Pier 4. It was feeding near the breakwall but I only had bins on me and by the time I ran back to my whip for my scope, I could not relocate the bird. I am currently sifting through the Gulls and will post an update if re-found.

Cheers,