Wednesday, November 22, 2017

A Thanksgiving tradition continues: Prospect feeders



AS Thanksgiving approaches, I'm delighted to report as many of you thoroughly enjoy the winter bird feeders, that this year's feeders are now up. This is likely as I have forgotten the 15th year at the usual location many of you know. For caution, the location isn't publicly revealed online: ask around the regulars or email me direct offline.

Since the feeders are contingent on charitable donations, if you like to donate seed, particularly Black oil sunflower, email me direct or email the Brooklyn Bird Club info line as I'm a recipient.

So... here's hoping another terrific season of winter birds and perhaps some really special avian visitors. So we have much to be thankful for birds and their great happy effect upon us as we enjoy them together.

--The Kingsboider


PS. If you see anything amiss, or something damaged ( or even my Squirrel nemesis). email or text me promptly.Thanks