Friday, May 26, 2017

Blog takes a break ( & so do I)


Tomorrow I begin leading the Brooklyn Bird Club to the great bird rich state of Delaware. Looking forward to a relaxing 4 day trip looking for breeding birds and shorebirds besides other species.

Because I need some relaxation n no interruptions,the blog takes a rest. I'll try to forward stuff in the evenings. Furthermore my phone will be off -silent -so no re-tweets or forwards.

With Swainson's a big draw, simply go to the Midwood n u will find birders. Make friends.Hope the boid is still there. Otherwise look whom I follow on my feed BBCKINGBOIDS. the link is on my blog left side. There's also a WhatsApp Kings & Queens bird alert for subscribing.

The last BBC walk is tomorrow. May 27th
Leader: Dennis Hrehowsik  
Meet at Ocean/Parkside Avenues, “The Pergola” at 7:15 am
(Note: due to possible scheduling conflicts, leader substitutions may be made for...

Have fun while I "delmarvaling " south 😉 ( Bombay Hook..here I come!)

-KB