Monday, April 20, 2020

Fwd: PP today



Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.     
                                              --Thich Nhat Hanh



-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Goldberg <ryan.goldberg@gmail.com>
To: Peter Dorosh <prosbird@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Apr 20, 2020 02:55 PM
Subject: PP today


Hi Peter,

Here is my checklist from the park this morning: https://ebird.org/checklist/S67533490.

I started a little later than normal hoping to avoid all the off-leash dogs running wild in the park. It's arguable whether I succeeded in that.

But there were clearly a number of birds that arrived overnight. I sensed it could be a good morning when a towhee woke me up at 6:30 singing in my courtyard -- a mile and a half away from the park.