Saturday, March 25, 2023

Fwd: Divergence of Birds website feedback


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Carolyn Monastra <cmonastra4@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 25, 2023, 10:55 AM
Subject: Divergence of Birds website feedback
To: Carolyn Monastra <cmonastra4@gmail.com>


Hello birders!

I hope you all are well and enjoying Spring! I look forward to seeing some of you out on the trails soon. 

I am writing to all of you because we have been on birding walks or CBCs in the past. I am looking for feedback on a new dedicated project website for Divergence of Birds - my project about birds being impacted by climate change. If you are free on this Sunday or Monday night around 7:30 EST- it would be great if you could drop in to the below Zoom meeting to give me your thoughts on how it's coming so far!  I am especially interested in getting feedback from birders as I hope this site will be of interest to many of you as we work to protect our avian friends.

I will stay in the Zoom meeting both nights for about an hour so if you can't make it right at 7:30 - join in when you can.

No need to commit but it would be helpful to know ahead of time if you think you can make it to either "focus group." And you don't have to stay the full hour! I will give a brief run-through of the site as it currently is and then ask for feedback - so you can give your 2 cents and leave if your time is tight. 

If you are unfamiliar with my project - see link to my Carolyn.Monastra.com website below and make sure to also scroll down and read the statement for this project. 

Thanks in advance, 
Carolyn Monastra

ZOOM LINK FOR SUNDAY OR MONDAY: 7:30 - 8:30 EST: 


Please follow me on:
and see my work on these websites: 

Sign up for my Quarterly Art Newsletter HERE