Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Cuckoo

I don't have time to bird watch given my work hours and busy schedule in Prospect; so it was a nice moment this morning seeing a cuckoo.

The Maryland Monument was where a juvenile Yellow billed cuckoo perched at the top of the tree in front, where thanks to Tripper and Caleb , I enjoyed what precious moments I get. Much obliged to Tripper giving good instructions the cuckoos location.

The switchback ive been repairing lately has been a hotspot the past week. Today I presumes afternoon Jeremy refound the hybrid golden winged/ blue winged warbler. It may be a female Lawrence's according to jeremy. This bird was found yesterday by terrace bridge path,moving onward to switchback.

Wished I had free time.. Hohum

--
"No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings." -- William Blake, artist,author