Date: Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 6:58 AM
Subject: [eBird Alert] Kings County Rare Bird Alert <hourly>
*** Species Summary:
- Common Gallinule (1 report)
Thank you for subscribing to the <hourly> Kings County Rare Bird Alert.The report below shows observations of rare birds in Kings County. View or unsubscribe to this alert at https://ebird.org/alert/summary?sid=SN35645
NOTE: all sightings are UNCONFIRMED unless indicated.
eBird encourages our users to bird safely, responsibly, and mindfully. Please follow the recommendations of your local health authorities and respect any active travel restrictions in your area. For more information visit: https://ebird.org/news/please-bird-mindfully
Common Gallinule (Gallinula galeata) (1)
- Reported Nov 11, 2020 07:30 by Linda Ewing
- Prospect Park, Kings, New York
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=40.6602841,-73.9689534&ll=40.6602841,-73.9689534
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S76147393
- Comments: "Continuing. Seen from South Lullwater near small island next to Music Island."
You received this message because you are subscribed to eBird's Kings County Rare Bird Alert
Manage your eBird alert subscriptions: