Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Morning planets from my block

This morning at 423 I awoke " sleepless in Brooklyn"and decided to look for the planets. I got to see three of the five.

 Mars and Jupiter was no problem ,practically next to each other above me and over the big sugar maple. Saturn was a " fuhgettabouiit" lost in the neon haze of the bright street light below it. I tried shielding the light with my hand but to no avail. And Venus? She was way down the street! Venus was peeking just over the eastern horizon which means faint Mercury below it was an impossibility to see unless I go to the beach. (  a crazy thought at that hour)

Well 3 out of 5 ain't bad.. πŸŒŽπŸ•œπŸŒ 

Ps all 5 planets appear in correct order as in our solar system in our sky.


--

Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!'

--Robin Williams