- Reported Jul 26, 2022 07:05 by MI YU
- Brooklyn Bridge Park, Kings, New York
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=40.6996104,-73.9973745&ll=40.6996104,-73.9973745
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S115795434
- Media: 4 Photos
- Comments: "Slightly early but typically expected in the area in late July. Detected around the pier 1 long pond by its deep, hollow chip. Seen on the small mudflat a short while after. White supercilium, while not flaring towards the rear, extended to the upper back and did not taper. Dull pink legs. Thick, sparse breast streaking, but mostly unstreaked throat."
You received this message