Sunday, November 9, 2014

Yep its that time again :the XMAS COUNT

As fast the year goes,December will soon be here again and with it the Christmas Count. The recruitment drive is on and the call goes out for volunteers and members to participate. If you have the angst to act,go to the Brooklyn Bird Club trips page for details and contact teams coordinator Mary Eyster.

The count for Kings is DECEMBER 20th

While Mary organizes all Kings,I am asking for volunteer s for Prospect Park and Greenwood Cemetery for anyone anti coastal. Contact me if u want to participate for Prospect south team( mine) or North led by Paul Keim from Grand Army Plaza park entrance. My email is prosbird@aol.com

There is also a group I believe from the boathouse much later
n the day along more celebratory than actual unless a new species is recorded.By the way,I do cap my group so if necessary I will ask to help out Paul or the Greenwood group.

http://birds.audubon.org/about-christmas-bird-count


Throwback Thursday ,a past article about a past CBC in Prospect

Click on to enlarge