Sunday, November 5, 2023

Gotcha Ash-throated !

 Thanks to Rob J who during my family relaxation sitting at a bench at Greenwood Cemetery s Crescent Water ,alerting me to the bird, I was able to find a good bird found by Michael S.

 Funny thing while I was birding Dellwater as my mom and sister sat at Crescent, Rob J and I met. Rob showed me a photo of a Eastern Bluebird sitting on a section sign with an Ash throated Flycatcher seen over a week ago. So when I rejoined my family after seeing a bathing Red tailed Hawks in Dellwater, Rob came back alerting me of the ash throated.

So natch I went for it. Parking at Sylvan water at the bottom, the bird was actually on the rise ,southwestern ridge of Sylvan . There i found Michael S who took me to the bird spot. It was posing nicely within low colorful oak leaves. A opportunity turns into reality for this autumn prize with plenty of charitable help. Thanks!

🍁🐦