Date: Fri, Apr 16, 2021, 7:33 PM
Subject: [eBird Alert] Kings County Rare Bird Alert <hourly>
*** Species Summary:
- Common Merganser (1 report)
- Iceland Gull (1 report)
- Black Vulture (1 report)
Thank you for subscribing to the <hourly> Kings County Rare Bird Alert.The report below shows observations of rare birds in Kings County. View or unsubscribe to this alert at https://ebird.org/alert/summary?sid=SN35645
NOTE: all sightings are UNCONFIRMED unless indicated.
eBird encourages our users to bird safely, responsibly, and mindfully. Please follow the recommendations of your local health authorities and respect any active travel restrictions in your area. For more information visit: https://ebird.org/news/please-bird-mindfully
Common Merganser (Mergus merganser) (1)
- Reported Apr 16, 2021 17:35 by Mikko Jimenez
- Prospect Park, Kings, New York
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=40.6602841,-73.9689534&ll=40.6602841,-73.9689534
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S85680868
- Comments: "Cont. female on lake"
Iceland Gull (Larus glaucoides) (1)
- Reported Apr 16, 2021 13:45 by Catherine Quayle
- Brooklyn Bridge Park, Kings, New York
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=40.6996104,-73.9973745&ll=40.6996104,-73.9973745
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S85680429
- Comments: "Beautiful adult on pier 1 pilings. Medium-sized gull compared to neighboring ring-bills & GBBG. Whitish primaries, pink legs. Found earlier by Jer Thorp & pointed out to me by Mike Yuan."
Black Vulture (Coragyps atratus) (2)
- Reported Apr 16, 2021 17:49 by Michael Silber
- Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings, New York
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=40.6523083,-73.9904281&ll=40.6523083,-73.9904281
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S85681919
- Comments: "Large all black vulture. White wing tips."
You received this message because you are subscribed to eBird's Kings County Rare Bird Alert
Manage your eBird alert subscriptions: