Thursday, September 29, 2022

Fwd: Thursday BBC bird walk

led today by Ed Crowne

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ed Crowne <>
Date: Thursday, September 29, 2022
Subject: Thursday bird walk
To: Peter Dorosh <prosbird@gmail.com>


Hello, Peter

On this sunny, almost October day our peregrinations yielded 58 species, incorporating departing migrants, arriving migrants and year-round residents and including 16 warbler species. Highlights included a couple of cooperative Cape Mays, a shy Winter Wren, a Lincoln's Sparrow and a Gray-cheeked Thrush.

A link to my eBird list: https://ebird.org/nj/checklist/S119682357

Best regards, Ed


--
"It is the glistening autumnal side of summer. I feel a cool vein in the breeze, which braces my thought, and I pass with pleasure over sheltered and sunny portions of the sand where the summer's heat is undiminished, and I realize what a friend I am losing." – Henry David Thoreau