Sunday, May 14, 2017

Fwd: Hooded Warbler today at Prospect Park



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rafael Guillermo Campos-Ramírez <ticornis@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, May 14, 2017
Subject: Hooded Warbler today at Prospect Park
To: Peter Dorosh <prosbird@gmail.com>


Hi Peter:

A little after we met at the Central Drive, I took the "horse path" along the Quaker Hill.  Surprise for me, was this Hooded Warbler, male walking on the ground, beyond the fence.  I went back to look for you, but you already gone.  The gentleman that was talking with you, saw it.

Minutes later I crossed paths with KT, EG, and third lady that I forget her name.  And the 4 of us saw the male Hooded.

Attached some photos.

Brooklyn is great birding!!!:
      Rafa Campos R
                ticornis.tumblr.com