Dickcissel (Spiza americana) (1)
- Reported Oct 10, 2026 07:16 by Joe Trezza
- Prospect Park, Kings, New York
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=40.6602841,-73.9689534&ll=40.6602841,-73.9689534
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S400800492
- Comments: "Flyover nethermead 745am. Should have audio. Called thrice."
- Reported Oct 10, 2026 07:16 by Joe Trezza
- Prospect Park, Kings, New York
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=40.6602841,-73.9689534&ll=40.6602841,-73.9689534
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S400800492
- Comments: "Flyover nethermead 745am. Should have audio. Called thrice."
Dickcissel (Spiza americana) (1)
- Reported Oct 10, 2026 07:10 by Forrest Wickman
- Prospect Park, Kings, New York
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=40.6602841,-73.9689534&ll=40.6602841,-73.9689534
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S400915905
- Comments: "Flagged as rare: uncommon migrant, and one I usually encounter only in this context, as a heard-only flyover—a little flying fart—on fall migration mornings. Today I was on the west side of the Nethermead puzzling over the photo of the yellow-bellied kingbird from Plumb around 7:50 when I heard some flatulence overhead. It then called four or five more times as it flew roughly N/NW over my head and over the Quaker Cemetery. It did not sound like it put down anywhere nearby. Audio."
- Reported Oct 10, 2026 07:10 by Forrest Wickman
- Prospect Park, Kings, New York
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=40.6602841,-73.9689534&ll=40.6602841,-73.9689534
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S400915905
- Comments: "Flagged as rare: uncommon migrant, and one I usually encounter only in this context, as a heard-only flyover—a little flying fart—on fall migration mornings. Today I was on the west side of the Nethermead puzzling over the photo of the yellow-bellied kingbird from Plumb around 7:50 when I heard some flatulence overhead. It then called four or five more times as it flew roughly N/NW over my head and over the Quaker Cemetery. It did not sound like it put down anywhere nearby. Audio."
Also
One reports Bush Terminal park inside the fence field south end
"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns."
— George Eliot
--