Red-headed Woodpecker (Melanerpes erythrocephalus) (1)
- Reported Oct 08, 2026 07:28 by Nick Dawson
- Bush Terminal Piers Park, Kings, New York
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=40.6541609,-74.0204451&ll=40.6541609,-74.0204451
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S400331316
- Comments: "Possibly the same juvenile as two days ago, though I’m not sure that’s likely. Flew into the woods and then maybe away? Photo
"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns."
— George Eliot
--
- Reported Oct 08, 2026 07:28 by Nick Dawson
- Bush Terminal Piers Park, Kings, New York
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=40.6541609,-74.0204451&ll=40.6541609,-74.0204451
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S400331316
- Comments: "Possibly the same juvenile as two days ago, though I’m not sure that’s likely. Flew into the woods and then maybe away? Photo
"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns."
— George Eliot
--