Tuesday, March 31, 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Peter Colen" <peter.colen@gmail.com>
Date: Mar 31, 2015 4:54 PM
Subject: I have the same haircut.
To: "Peter Dorosh" <prosbird@gmail.com>
Cc:

http://www.petercolenphotography.com/Prospect-Park-March-31-2015/i-555Dwsc

Hello Peter,

Here are some photos from today. The Pine Warblers were in the Ravine and I saw at least 2. I got the tip through social media. 

I saw the Osprey swooping around from Dog Beach. It  was performing some fancy flying. My shoulder is preventing me from shooting at that angle very well. Then Osprey tilted and I knew that I was going to lose focus. I focused on the water and almost guessed right. It was in and out very quickly with a fish. It looked at me and decided to eat the fish elsewhere.

Peter 


           




--