Friday, April 6, 2018

Fwd: Late morning walk in Prospect Park



Sent from AOL Mobile Mail


-----Original Message-----
From: Rafael Guillermo Campos-Ramírez <ticornis@yahoo.com>
To: Peter Dorosh <prosbird@aol.com>; Peter Dorosh <prosbird@gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, Apr 6, 2018 04:40 PM
Subject: Late morning walk in Prospect Park


Peter:

The early morning rain was a rock in my shoes but I made to the Park after 1100 hrs.

At Terrace Bridge, I saw 3 species of warblers: Myrtle (aka Yellow-rumped), Palm, and Pine.  Later under the Three Arches/Nethermead Bridge, finally saw the Louisiana Waterthrush.  Four species of warblers, no bad for a rainy day.

Lower Pool: Here I saw a lonely Rusty Blackbird, forraging along the edge.  

Near by, I saw another Palm Warbler, and 1 Blue-grey Gnatcatcher.

See photos attached.

Brooklyn is great birding!!!:
            Rafa Campos R